Friday, August 20, 2010

Top Five Lessons Learned from The Omen (Original) ( Spoilers)

5

- Hide all the rope in your house from your nanny. They tend to be obsessive and suicide prone. And make sure you give her the day off when you're planning a highly publicized birthday for your devil's spawn because if you don't you could be stuck with some pretty intense psychiatric bills from not only the children in attendance at the party but most likely the parents as well.

4

- Never take a baby from a priest. Unless you're planning on taking trips all over the world trying to figure out how to kill it later on. Then again, I'm going to need a really good excuse to go to Italy in a few years so if there are any priest's you know trying to get rid of babies, call me stat.

3

- The jig is always up when the wife figures out her four yearold son is trying to kill her. At that point coming clean probably would have saved her life. But then, nobody gave a shit about the poor jackal either. I guess the devil isn't all that preoccupied with animal cruelty when it comes to the anti-christ though.

2

-Rottweilers are actually demons. Not that you didn't already know that. I just thought I would clarify. I don't think I've ever looked a rottweiler in the face and thought " Oooo, lets take it to my toddler. So, cuddly."

And the number 1 most important lesson learned from The Omen:


- Baboons are smarter than humans. If the Anti-Christ drove through my habitat I might have a gotten a little bit of a creepy vibe. But I don't think I would have had the gall to make that big of a ruckus. Naw, yeah. I probably would have let it slide. Plus I wouldn't want to have to pay for the damages. Saving the world from utter destruction is one thing, while paying for Mercedes Benz repair work is another.

No comments:

Post a Comment