Monday, January 31, 2011

Top Five Lessons Learned from Paranormal Entity ( SPOILERS)

5

- All Brothers are in love with their sisters. If they ever get a camera they will shoot them getting ready for bed every night. And also read their diaries. This is a fact. You shouldn't be surprised.

4

- Don't keep the ashes of your dead family members in the basement. If the cat doesn't knock it over and prance around all over the house with ashy paws the demon haunting your sister certainly will.

3

- Grief makes people do stupid shit. Like wear creepy nightgowns to bed and talk to dead people and basically beg for demon possessions.

2

- Terrible interior decorating pisses demons off. I thought the cross was gaudy too, I never would have hung it there. And if I was haunting a house that ugly I would have started throwing things around too.

And the number 1 most important lesson learned from Paranormal Entity:

1

- Don't move to California. Evil feels really at home in California. Demons and hell spawn seem to have decided to just set up shop and get cozy. So unless you're planning on making hell your permanent billing address I wouldn't take the risk. I mean, Paris Hilton does live there. I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment